Beautiful Results in a Comfortable Environment
If you live in the West Palm Beach area and want to transform your smile, then our dentists at Advanced Dental Group will help you achieve this. Dr. Thomas Fraser and Dr. Robert Marx are leading dentists who will make sure your smile is healthy and beautiful.
They’ll provide you with stunning dental implants that will complete your smile and boost your self-confidence. Our entire staff will make sure that you’re comfortable from the moment you walk in our office until the moment you leave with a flawless smile. Call today or fill out our contact form to start your journey.
Our Custom Dental Implant Solutions
Single & Multi-Tooth
Even a single missing tooth can be enough to make you self-conscious about your smile or cause oral health issues. If you’re missing one tooth or multiple teeth, our dentists can replace them with single dental implants or an implant-supported bridge.
Are you missing one or both arches of teeth? We can restore your entire smile by securing a full row of teeth with four to six dental implants. They’ll even function and look exactly like your natural teeth.
If you’re tired of your traditional dentures and want to achieve a secure, natural-looking smile, then we can provide you with overdentures. This restoration is a removable option that’ll replace both arches of your smile.
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
- If you’re feeling nervous about a dental treatment, Dr. Fraser can provide you with sedation dentistry. He’s an experienced dentist who’s been a member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology since 1992.
- We know how missing teeth can affect your life, which is why we offer immediate load dental implants. These are restorations that can be placed in just one day.
- At Advanced Dental Care, we use advanced technologies to ensure complete accuracy during your time at our office.
Download our e-book today!
Discover how our patient-first philosophy is present in everything we do. Explore our dental implant e-book to learn how we can use dental implants to change the lives of our patient so that they can smile, eat, speak, and laugh with confidence again.
Our Advanced Technology
Our main priority here at our practice in West Palm Beach, Florida is to provide you with a beautiful, long-lasting smile. That’s why we use modern and advanced technology to guide us through precise procedures. Our technology also allows you to spend less time enduring lengthy procedures, and more time enjoying the benefits of a complete smile.
With dental technology we can:
- Create individualized treatment plans for each of our patients
- Get clear detailed images of your entire jaw
- Place your dental implants with total accuracy